Product DocumentationRazorback Chair Product Brochure
Razorback Chair Specifications Sheet
Razorback Chair Design File
The RazorBack Chair is a one piece injection molded plastic stack chair designed for extreme environments. The RazorBack Chair is ideal for use as Correctional Facility Furniture, Detention Furniture, Behavioral Health Furniture, and Mental Health Furniture. The RazorBack Chair is also a perfect fit for Schools and Universities, Residential Institutions, Public Safety Facilities and any intense use application. The RazorBack chair’s “Muscle-Back” leg design and “Structural Span” provide MAXIMUM STRENGTH. In addition, the ergonomic low back design is more resistant to chair leaning or rockering – which can cause stress and failure in other chairs used in similar use environments.
• Durable, one piece, injection molded design for increased strength. Constructed with high impact “no break” polypropylene. No steel or wood components
• Muscle-Back Legs include bolt down option
• Manufactured to ISO Quality Standards in the USA
• 1500 lb. static load
• Passes ASTM F1561-03
• Passes ANSI/BIFMA X5.1-2011
• Flame retardant (passes Cal 133).
Test reports available upon request